ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

hello guys new to this so thought id introduce myself

RB 197
Hi chick, do you ever go down Clee seafront? I think i may of seen you 'once' i don't go there but got dragged along one evening :(

Welcome :)

renault clio 172
lol bless its s**t down the front ppl keep startin on me coz of the car lol pisses me off so tryin not to go there haha n cheeky bugga spyin u off to ladybower on 28th n we shall have to meet one day

RB 197
lol bless its s**t down the front ppl keep startin on me coz of the car lol pisses me off so tryin not to go there haha n cheeky bugga spyin u off to ladybower on 28th n we shall have to meet one day

It is shite, i don't do 'chav park ups' but i have a friend who lives nearby so we like to take the pizzle ;)

Of course i'm off on the 28th, silly question tbh hai.

renault clio 172
i wasnt to sure on the colour when i first bought it, i recently got told that the monaco is a rare colour n not many were made in this colour hmmmmmmmmmm i dunno lol

M2 Competition
Monaco has the potential to look absolutely amazing.

Monaco, turinis, coilovers, silvervisions and lots of polish and you can have one showstopping car.