ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hello from West Midlands

Clio 1.6 16v VVT
Hi All,

New here and just purchased this! What do you guys think?

Clio1.jpg

Clio4.jpg

Clio3.jpg

Clio2.jpg

Clio5.jpg

Clio 1.6 16v VVT
Yes, definitely 100% agree. The stickers will be going.

Going to remove them myself over the weekend and give it a mop and polish, unsure what to do with the "stripes", simply because it used to be a Renault show car, so unlikely to see another like it, especially in the local area? Or so I was informed lol

sbridgey

ClioSport Club Member
  disco 4, 182, Meglio
There is reason you won't see another like it!

Other than that it looks like a nice purchase, is it a GT?

Clio 1.6 16v VVT
There is reason you won't see another like it!

Other than that it looks like a nice purchase, is it a GT?

I agree to a certain extent, I would usually be the first to wade in and say I dislike them, I just think it would look a little plain without them?

It's a 1.6 16v VVT

was wolverhamptons old demo car that

Do you know any more about it? I got it from a Ford dealer, they didn't really have too much information about it

Clio 1.6 16v VVT
they did loads of them.theres a few around stafford /cannock/walsall i even think we had one here on the forecourt

I want to add something that makes it my own if you know what I mean? I was thinking maybe, lowering springs and gloss black alloys. I know it's been over done, but I guess it's done for a reason