ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hello from the Toon!

RB 200
Hello there,

Iv just joined the club, and would like to introduce myself..

Im James ;) Im currently 18 Years young and living In washington, Tyne and Wear. My birthdays the 14th of july, by which time my latest clio project will be almost complete :)

My first car was a 55 campus which i loved, and i think i made look quite sound considering it was my 1st car,

now a year and a half on, i have bought a 07 plate 1.4 clio 3 dynamique .. which i have some rather nice plans for.

i decided to join the community as i value the opinions of other and would love to be part of a owners club :) ...

Im up for meeting new people, having a laugh and enjoying myself, so hopefully im into the swing of thing fairly shortly :)

im sure it will be nice getting to know you all.

cheers

James.

Black 182
Oh hai + welcome to cs.

Check the local meet section for any local meets. We normally have a north east meet once a month.