ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

hello from south wales

iceberg phase 2 172
hi guys , i recently sold my 106 gti and am now looking for a clio 172/182 . a cup would be nice , looking for unmodded examples , must have had all belts/dephaser done with proof , i have around 2k to spend , is this realistic or will all cars be sheds ?

Jap Box
Welcome :) 2k will easily get you a 172 PH1 model with belts etc done but you might be hard pushed getting a PH2 with the history behind it. Will just take a bit of time for the right one to pop up, good start to look in the cars for sale section on here :)

iceberg phase 2 172
i definatley want a ph2 lol . thanks for the welcomes guys :) i cant post a wanted ad for some reason on here

Renault Clio 172 Cup
This is quite amusing, I just sold my 106 Rallye and I'm after a liquid yellow 182 or a trophy. Not far from Wales either lol

Did you have a 306 before? Name rings a bell!

Renault Clio 172 Cup
I owned a ZS too :p Haha

Where in South Wales you from? I live in Hereford on the welsh border near abber

Clio Sport 172 Ph2
hi, welcome to the forum. Im from south wales to :) As for finding a car, i fell lucky with mine, gave reasonable money for it, 1 lady owner from new, mint car, no mods etc till now :):) So just keep looking mate, there will be one someone has :)

iceberg phase 2 172
thanks guys :) im from ferndale in the rhondda mate, im in no rush 2 get 1 really as id rather keep it off the road for winter etc, but want it all nice for the shows :)

Renault Clio 172 Cup
Oh awesome. Give me a PM when you get one and we can go over heads of the valleys and get some pics!!

O

Oakley12

Welcome welsh.z.s :p,

its Oakley off zsoc! Noticed earlier your looking for a 182! Good luck on your search :)

O

Oakley12

Hi guys I'm from Aberdare, nice to meet people from this area interested in Renaults:) most of my mates hate French cars :(

Hi mate, I'm from Newport. Seems to be a lot of people popping up with clio's now! Going to look at one in the morning, so excited :)

Renault Clio
I had a VW polo before this, took it on finance brand new from VW and had nothing but problems with it, although it was under warranty it was still a potch taking it in all the time, I sent it back went and bought a clio and haven't had one issue! I love it too, just want to start customising now but lack of ideas is setting me back, I'm open to suggestions :)

Hello Gary, it's the Zsoc gang lol.

2k should see you get a decent 172 ph2 but imo you'll be hard pushed to find a good 182 with good amount of history etc for 2k unless it's high miles.

O

Oakley12

Zsoc taking over cs.net haha. Nice inferno orange 182 in Barry! £3990 price tag!

iceberg phase 2 172
lol i know init :) found a nice blue 172 cup , 79k , 2200 from a garage , just not a fan of the interior lol

iceberg phase 2 172
actually it wernt from a garage , i rang the guy earlier and it hasnt had the belts etc done but he wont budge on price so i left it :(