ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hello from Portsmouth!!

Clio 182 FF
Hi everyone,

I haven't got my clio 182 YET, but it is agony waiting for it!! and I can't wait to get it now, should hopefully be next week now. It is a blue clio 182, used to have a Citroen C2 vtr. My boyfriend has pics, no doubt he will upload them soon!
Are there any other fellow clio owners in this area?

Anyway, hope to be on here more often when I eventually do get it!!

C Ya :)

Claire

arctic 182 ff
hi,claire plenty of friendly advice on here,ive got a 172 cup and my gf has a 182 you will love it !!

Clio 182 FF
Hi cyrillsneerscup! thanks for your reply, is you gf a member too? Me and my bf will be sharing our 182.

arctic 182 ff
she was but dosnt come on any more,its just a mode of transport to her lol,you will have to get sum pics up when you get it.gaz

Clio 182 FF
oh what!? how can a 182 just be a mode of transport!? that puts us girls to shame saying things like that!! I will indeed get some pics up as soon as my bf gets home from skydiving this afternoon.
So how come you have the 172 and your gf gets the 182?? is that your preference??

arctic 182 ff
she has had the 182 for nearly 4 years now,she is thinking of changing it soon anyways,i only got my 172 in november wanted one for ages and after driving hers,i went for the cup with it been the race version type thing,no abs traction control air con ect,and as im a mechanic im not on as much money as her so i couldnt stretch to a 182.but mine,s a flyer tho love it.

Clio 182 FF
ah well as long as your happy with it. Funny you should say about the cup situ, i am sooo confused with the whole cup and full fat stuff. I dont actually know what mine is!? it has the darker alloys but it also has air con, abs etc can you shed any light!???

arctic 182 ff
the cup 172 is a stripped out version and the full fat has all the luxuries air con tc abs leather more air bags ect ect.on the 182 you can get the cup pack which is uprated suspension i think im not completely fluent with the clio language myself hope this sheds a bit of light.

Gaz

Flaming Inferno 225
Hi Claire, Welcome to CS :) hope you enjoy the webiste and all it has to offer :)

Clio 182
Hello people, im claires bf. these are the only pictures we have at the moment but will get some more up once we collect the car.

18032008176.jpg

18032008178.jpg

Gaz

Flaming Inferno 225
Cool very nice :) ill have the inferno Cup to the right of it :D all tho i wouldnt say no to the trophy on the other side :)

Clio 182
Cool very nice :) ill have the inferno Cup to the right of it :D all tho i wouldnt say no to the trophy on the other side :)

It was not a Trophy else i can assure you we would of been getting it, they were both Inferno cups!!

mrs didnt like the colour :dapprove:

Mini Cooper S sport
Hello Claire! I'm from Fareham. Shame it's not Racing Blue but arctic is still nice :)

Welcome to CS

BLACK 182
Hello Claire,

I will correct Gary (cyrilsneercup) my 182 isnt just my mode of transport i love it ! Thats why i have had it so long , the cheeky bugger mode of transport ... i will mode of transport him!Ha ha.

Anyways welcome to Cliosport!

Nic xx

Clio 182 FF
Hello Claire,

I will correct Gary (cyrilsneercup) my 182 isnt just my mode of transport i love it ! Thats why i have had it so long , the cheeky bugger mode of transport ... i will mode of transport him!Ha ha.

Anyways welcome to Cliosport!

Nic xx

Lmao!! Glad to hear it! Thats blokes for you, never listen ;);)

Thanks for the welcome
Claire x

Gaz

Flaming Inferno 225

It was not a Trophy else i can assure you we would of been getting it, they were both Inferno cups!!

mrs didnt like the colour :dapprove:

So it is on closer inspection :) my bag ;) lol

Welcome to CS, car looks good. We're a friendly bunch in Hants so get yourself along to a local meet. The next one is on the 27th April at Krispy Kremes in North Harbour. Last time there were 38 Clios there.

Clio 182 FF
Hi, yeah me and the bf will definatly try and make it on the 27th, thanks for the welcome. I take it you will all be doing Thruxton BTCC this year too??

Welcome :)

Portsmouth appears to be my second home at the moment, will keep an eye out.

I hope pInchcape Renault are not ripping you off too much.

Black 1.2 Dynamique (54)
I used to live in bognor regis near portsmouth .. miss the sunny weather down ther :)

Burg 172-Charge Ti Duster
Hey!

Lovely car,had a ride in one the other day and its the fastest thing ive sat in in a long while! Beats my 1.4 anyday!!

Awesome cars x

Clio 182 FF
Welcome :)

Portsmouth appears to be my second home at the moment, will keep an eye out.

I hope pInchcape Renault are not ripping you off too much.

That doesn't sound good!! "pInchcape"!!! But they are bending over backwards for us! Must be my bf's bartering, he is very good at it and getting them to throw in freebies!! ;)