ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hello from Milton Keynes

2004 Clio 182
Hi everyone,

I ve recently purchased a black 182, CS keeps popping up everytime i search for info on it so thought i'd sign up and say hi :)

Will try and post some pictures up soon.

Shaun :)

Hi Shaun,
I live in Brackley but work nights in MK. What colour is your 182? Don't see many about so will keep an eye out.
Look forward to some pics, Also £12 on club membership is probably the best £12 you will ever spend on your clio :)

2004 Clio 182
Thanks everyone :)

Hi Shaun,
I live in Brackley but work nights in MK. What colour is your 182? Don't see many about so will keep an eye out.
Look forward to some pics, Also £12 on club membership is probably the best £12 you will ever spend on your clio :)

Its Black mate cant miss it! The rear screen covered in orange stickers.... I ve got a slight obsession lol Where abouts do you work?

2004 Clio 182
Much better id say without the orange, need some lowness too :) but other than that it looked clean, i remember you saying about a blowout and breaking a shock??

Yeah i did. its all sorted now tho, managed to get hold of some eibach 30mm springs and standard shocks cheap so the loweness is sorted for now, would like it lower but funds are a bit tight at the moment.

We should all have a little meet at some point.

Definatly, guy i work with does a few dyno days, maybe we could arrange a dyno day if we get enough interest?

Yeah i did. its all sorted now tho, managed to get hold of some eibach 30mm springs and standard shocks cheap so the loweness is sorted for now, would like it lower but funds are a bit tight at the moment.

Definatly, guy i work with does a few dyno days, maybe we could arrange a dyno day if we get enough interest?

30mm is a nice drop, mines 25 front 30 rear, got carbon splitter and i can just get over the speed bumps in MK, i scrape the exhaust sometimes, especially if i have a full car lol Glad to hear its all sorted :)

Agreed we should all have a meet i assuming thats Brian at RGS?? Definatly not MK Cruise, dont want to be associated with that place...
Anyone going to CSS?? If so you should come convoy with us down there :)

Alright thats good, Hope its back too :) The convoy meet point is Go Ape car park in Bedford at 9:15, leaving at 9:30 then going on the smaller roads to have some fun on the way :)

2004 Clio 182
30mm is a nice drop, mines 25 front 30 rear, got carbon splitter and i can just get over the speed bumps in MK, i scrape the exhaust sometimes, especially if i have a full car lol Glad to hear its all sorted :)

Agreed we should all have a meet i assuming thats Brian at RGS?? Definatly not MK Cruise, dont want to be associated with that place...
Anyone going to CSS?? If so you should come convoy with us down there :)

Yeah had a few issues with my focus ST around mk. Lost the splitter on that to a speed bump. Yeah it is Brian, he's only got 2 dyno days booked this year so he's looking to get some more in.

I might come to CCS :)

You work at RGS? I've been in there a few times with mine.

Only there the odd day or so at the moment but looking at moving there permanently. I ll keep an eye out for ya :)

Yeah speed bumps are a pain, but in the estates in MK thats all there is :(
Yeah i saw he did dyno days, would be nice to get some dyno action, altho mine is being cammed at start of july so wiil finally get a reading on current power :)

You need to get some pics up now so i can see the differance :)

There seems to be loads in MK, but i very rarely see anyone who actually pays any attention to another RS, normally its just 1.2 clios giving me that evil stare >.<

2004 Clio 182
Yeah you get used to the evil stares after a few years lol. It needs a wash this weekend so I ll get some pictures up after I've washed it :)

Clio sport 182 cup
I'm also from MK, scaryopa knows me, i drive a 182 turbo (racing blue with black stripes) but can never get a picture because they're always to bloody big in size lol! I keep forgeting to turn the size and pic quality down lol. Look forward to seeing you around MK or if any of you's are organising an event or meet of some kind? :)

AB182, Audi A5 3.0
I'm also from MK, scaryopa knows me, i drive a 182 turbo (racing blue with black stripes) but can never get a picture because they're always to bloody big in size lol! I keep forgeting to turn the size and pic quality down lol. Look forward to seeing you around MK or if any of you's are organising an event or meet of some kind? :)

what boost/bhp you running?