ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hello from London

Clio 182
Hello guys!

My name is Sergio, i'm from Spain and I live in London with one friend, we love the cars, I had one Clio 182 in Spain. We would like know if there are meetings near London, to meet people!
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Gus

ClioSport Moderator
  182Turbo,DCi90
For a spanish car that 182 in your pics is in astonishing condition bodywork wise. That rear beam is almost perfect compared to the rusty ones from the UK with our rainy weather.

Clio 182
For a spanish car that 182 in your pics is in astonishing condition bodywork wise. That rear beam is almost perfect compared to the rusty ones from the UK with our rainy weather.

Yes, the weather in Spain is very different than here but the cars are most expensive than UK ...

welcome to the forum. What part of spain are you from? I have a holiday home about 30 mins away from La Manga in the Murcia region. I love it there. If i could I would move there permanently

Clio 182
welcome to the forum. What part of spain are you from? I have a holiday home about 30 mins away from La Manga in the Murcia region. I love it there. If i could I would move there permanently

I was born in Santa Pola (Alicante), it's to 40 mins to La Manga, Spain is the best country to go to holidays, the weather is amazing but I prefer Uk's weather ahahah

GrahamS

ClioSport Club Member
  335d
Also living in London but you'd be lucky to see me driving my car 2 miles a week now!