ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hello from Fife

nimbus 197, E46 M3
Hello Guys and Galls.

Just a quick introduction from myself. The Names Tam, from Fife in Scotland. I drive a Nimbus 197 which is currently being stripped back for the track, and an E46 M3.
Both fantastic cars but in different ways. Anyway, look forward to hopefully seeing some of you at track days at Knockhill sometime. ;)

All the best

Tam

Fiesta ST3 & Astra
Welcome mate, loads of people on here doing knockhill , have a look in the Scottish region section there's a meet being organised for later this month, nimbus 197 will be a good track weapon ;)

sburrell93

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
Hello Guys and Galls.

Just a quick introduction from myself. The Names Tam, from Fife in Scotland. I drive a Nimbus 197 which is currently being stripped back for the track, and an E46 M3.
Both fantastic cars but in different ways. Anyway, look forward to hopefully seeing some of you at track days at Knockhill sometime. ;)

All the best

Tam

Welcome mate! There's a meet coming up next month with karting planned. Fair few of the scottish guys going if you fancy it. Details in here: http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showthread.php?750209-CS-Areas-Day-14-(SCOTLAND)-21-09-14

nimbus 197, E46 M3
Welcome mate, loads of people on here doing knockhill , have a look in the Scottish region section there's a meet being organised for later this month, nimbus 197 will be a good track weapon ;)

I'll have a look just now mate..cheers