ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hello from Dunfermline

Evening folks, I've just purchased my first clio sport to transform into a track day toy. I will be on here a lot looking for track related parts and asking a few questions to learn more about the car as the one I've bought has a intermittent fault and these clio's are all new to me. I've already posted up in the technical area so I thought I best not be rude and say hello!

Cheers!

Callum.

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
Welcome buddy,

Another fifer to the list, Plenty of them with loads just over the bridge in Edinburgh / West Lothian

Cheers Lads! If any of you's are mechanically minded have a wee look at my thread in the technical section. Any help would be appreciated.

Good evening Neil. I missed that 182 on here by a few hours but luckily I found a good base 172 in Cowdenbeath so I went through and got it straight away. ;)