ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hello from Dubai

Clio 182
Hi Folks,

Just wanted to say hello, I recently picked up a 2006 182 FF here in Dubai.
Plans are to turn it into a bit of a track toy but also use it on the roads ocassionally. Its an extremely rare car here, so far I have only ever seen one other 182, and maybe a handfull of 197's / 200's.

First thing on my to do list is the suspension as its completely fooked. However trying to find places to order from here is prooving difficult. I have called a few companies in the UK and people wont accept the address is correct!! I know it is because thats where I live!!:p

If anyone has any suggestions for companies that do international shipping it would be greatly appreciated. :)

My new steering wheel should also arrive this week, retrimmed in alacantra with silver stiching, should tidy up the interior. Will take some pictures once the sandstorm cleares and the car gets a decent wash and a polish.

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Welcome to the club.

May be worth trying KTEC racing for parts, they would probably ship to anywhere.

Lotus Elise
Try ringing companies direct rather than 3rd party parts companies. Might be more willing to deal with you.

Fred knows Dubai quite well so definately worth a shout.

Lionel Richie
Where abouts are you? I can always get it shipped to my friends house and you can collect it from her, she lives on the palm