ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hello from Bracknell

Clio Sport 197
Hi All,

I'm the owner of an Albi 197 also on 197.net with the same user name. I've heard that this forum is a bit busier and your meets have a good turnout.

Look forward to getting to know you all.

Clio Sport 197
haha, I did want to do Trax but I'm away this weekend unfortunately. Is there a Maidenhead up north or are you one of those southerners who pretends to be Northern? :p

Couzens - Where abouts did you see me? Then I can confirm or deny!

1.6 Focus, 1.6 122S
He's from Sheffield but living in Maidenhead for a year, if you meet him it'll be so hard to understand him you'll realise he is northern.

and yes Luke I am doing Trax but thats only on Sunday, there are two days in a weekend remember?

1.6 Focus, 1.6 122S
lol. I think we've managed to confuse you.

I have just moved up to Derby from living in Bracknell for 15 years! Our paths crossed for a few months.

Where about in Bracknell do you live? Can't say i've seen a 197 about recently!

1.6 Focus, 1.6 122S
I lived, and my parents still do, in Whitegrove.

Was going to say i'll keep an eye out this weekend but youve just said your away!

Clio Sport 197
I probably live round the corner as I'm no more than about 200 metres from the school

1.6 Focus, 1.6 122S
Surprised i've never seen you then, They live opposite the school.

You should try and get along to some of the Reading or Staines meets

FiestaST(ex 172 Cup)
Hi. I live just down the road from Bracknell in Sandhurst, look out for a blue 172 Cup, RY03 ***. Haven't seen a 197 around here but I'll keep an eye out!

Petrol Blue 182.
was on the a322, mstrbkr im in sandhurst alot, owlsmoor, also drink down the swan and used to work at waitrose

FiestaST(ex 172 Cup)
was on the a322, mstrbkr im in sandhurst alot, owlsmoor, also drink down the swan and used to work at waitrose

Ha I'm in owlsmoor as well. I'm going to camberley auto factors later so I'll be about.

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Welcome mate, I'm just down the road in Reading :)

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
Later in the evening the better for me as i'm going to Windsor with ma julie in the day.

1.6 Focus, 1.6 122S