ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

hello from a girl from Latvia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Waitey

ClioSport Club Member
  Alpina D3, AC Cobra
Hi i have monies. I want to give you them.

And a passport and tings...

BMW
hey,hey :)

here you are "animals" some pics :p

000025314032_%23_2_%23_Potosova.jpg

000025314033_%23_2_%23_Potosova.jpg

my ex ride suzuki gsx
000025202733_%23_2_%23_Potosova.jpg

my ex BMW 328ci
000025258218_%23_2_%23_Potosova.jpg

my guardian American Staffordshire terrier

000025422871_%23_2_%23_Potosova.jpg
:rasp:

and my most scary ride , one horsepower

000025202734_%23_2_%23_Potosova.jpg

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
im in love with your dog!! do you have any more pics of it??? i want an american pit or american bulldog!!

BMW
im in love with your dog!! do you have any more pics of it??? i want an american pit or american bulldog!!

sure :) here you are :) but this is not a pit this is am.staff.t.

here he is 6months old.

000025422920_%23_2_%23_Potosova.jpg

here he is only 8months old, stole a cheese :D
000025422923_%23_2_%23_Potosova.jpg

000025422924_%23_2_%23_Potosova.jpg

he liked it :D
000025422925_%23_2_%23_Potosova.jpg

here he is 2years old, walking with mothers dog
000025422874_%23_2_%23_Potosova.jpg
000025422872_%23_2_%23_Potosova.jpg

want more :p

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
he is great, yeh i know he isnt a pit, i was saying i would like a pit but you cant have them in england, classed as a dangerous animal:(

your dog is a beauty have you had his ears trimmed or are they like that naturally? i know in america on the pit's some people have the ears trimmed and pointed like your dogs, he looks like a ball of muscle! lovely dog! im jealous!

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
That's generally because Pit Bull's are dangerous.:eek:

no all dogs can be if the owner makes them like that, its just pits were bread for fighting, and alot of people used them for that!

ridgebacks in south africa are used to protect farms and houses and were originally bread to fight lions lol, but people dont think they are dangerous, rottys and dobermans also have historys of attacking people but 99% of the storys are down to the owners making them like that...

its a pretty shallow minded oppinion to have tbh ... treat a dog good and it will be a good dog... treat it bad and well there ya go...

polo
no all dogs can be if the owner makes them like that, its just pits were bread for fighting, and alot of people used them for that!

ridgebacks in south africa are used to protect farms and houses and were originally bread to fight lions lol, but people dont think they are dangerous, rottys and dobermans also have historys of attacking people but 99% of the storys are down to the owners making them like that...

its a pretty shallow minded oppinion to have tbh ... treat a dog good and it will be a good dog... treat it bad and well there ya go...

Spot on comment, got a rottweiler myself and hes soft as s**t. It depends how u bring them up.

Monaro VXR/Cupra TDi

It's down to temprament. Usually the nature of these well built dogs is that much more aggressive than that of say the Spaniel, Lurcher, or dalmation breed.

Yes alot of how the dog will react to humans in various situations is how the dog is raised. But it's much more likely that these aggressive dogs will inflict much more damage to a person than a dog without the muscular ability to do so.

I used to believe that it completely down to how the dog was brought up. A friend had Staffordshire Bull Terier. Wonderful dog, assertive but not vicious. Until one day it turned on him and tried to maul him. Luckily he escaped and isolated the dog in his house. Eventually it calmed, but no amount of dog training helped. Eventually it had to be destroyed. Raised from a puppy in family environment, well cared and well looked after.

Status
Not open for further replies.