ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hello, all!

Clio 172, ZZR600
Hey folks, new member.... I'm in Gloucester, but moving to Devon in a few weeks....

have myself a nice little 172 non cup..

couple niggles need addressing, window motor seems to have died, climate stuck on max temp after testing it cold then hot.. (appears to be little motor thing in the footwell?), also a buzzing sound in the map light which i've read is the climate temp sensor... so will have a few jobs to do over next couple weeks and she'll be right then. mechanical side is bang on so far.. 71k miles, cambelt and dephaser sorted in 2012 and 2014... so should be good for a while yet too :smile:

only went out to get a cheap runaround, never liked the clio... sort of falling for it already. was just looking out the window at it's glossy lines in the street lights. cheeky little car :smile:

ps... steering wheel is pretty shagged.. any cheap stock ones to be had in good nick? or what's a good quality, but reasonable priced one to fit instead? cheers

Hey folks, new member.... I'm in Gloucester, but moving to Devon in a few weeks....

have myself a nice little 172 non cup..

couple niggles need addressing, window motor seems to have died, climate stuck on max temp after testing it cold then hot.. (appears to be little motor thing in the footwell?), also a buzzing sound in the map light which i've read is the climate temp sensor... so will have a few jobs to do over next couple weeks and she'll be right then. mechanical side is bang on so far.. 71k miles, cambelt and dephaser sorted in 2012 and 2014... so should be good for a while yet too :smile:

only went out to get a cheap runaround, never liked the clio... sort of falling for it already. was just looking out the window at it's glossy lines in the street lights. cheeky little car :smile:

ps... steering wheel is pretty shagged.. any cheap stock ones to be had in good nick? or what's a good quality, but reasonable priced one to fit instead? cheers

Fair does. Devon you say? Lucky git would love to move there. What part?

Clio 172, ZZR600
got a couple of poor quality pics lastnight at like 3am after falling asleep on the sofa lol....

11224217_10153336157155795_8312949503980131741_n.jpg

11703195_10153336157160795_5567901861797669339_n.jpg

Renault Clio 182 Cup
Hi ocatoro .. I'm also a Devon member from Torquay /Paignton area I must agree with N4THAN it's a great place to live ..

What's the plans for the 172? any mods on the list ?
Looks like a smart example !

Clio 172, ZZR600
nah nothing in particular. just get it up to scratch and enjoy it for a while... the looks have grown on me... bought on reputation rather than wanting one initially