ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hello All!

RS Clio 182
Hi guys,

I came here because the lovely 182 I just brought home has a cliosport.net sticker in the rear window.

I'll be hanging out over here a fair bit I'd assume once work calms down a bit so thought I'd introduce myself.

I take it that PN05WMX is known to the club? Must say its in wonderful condition. Would like to know any info on it as I'm assuming its been lowered along with the 17" rims that have gone on it, and there seems to be a lot of rolling noise from this.

Wanted to know if this is normal etc as it does make a seriously meaty noise that I'd actually thought was the engine until I noticed that it doesn't seem to change as I change gear but rather with my speed.

It is in wonderful condition so thankyou to whomever it was who's looked after it so well, I got it from a car supermarket so obviously had no contact with the previous owner.

So anyways, there's that, any info on the car would be appreciated, it will be much loved and I'm truely stunned by its performance (my only other car has been a 1.3 fiesta!)

Look forward to getting to know everyone,
Pritch.