ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hello all! New 182 owner from suffolk

Clio 182
Hello all, I'm James from woodbridge Suffolk, just got myself a 182, this is my first renault, thought I should get one as I've worked at a renault breakers for the past year. RENBReakers based in Ipswich. I've mainly only had jap cars over the years. A lot of old civics and crxs as well as a few s13s. I still have a few jap cars aswell. Me and the misses now have 9 cars between 2 of us at the moment lol. 4 1990s Honda Civic Shuttles, 2 1990s Honda Civics sedans, ep70 starlet, Saab 93 Hot areo turbo and now the Clio 182

The Clio is currently pretty much standard apart from a couple of mods it currently has fitted fitted k tec cat back exhaust, advan ad08 tires, and pipercross filter. The car has 11 months mot, also just has new belts de phaser pulley, also 16 new valves as the previous owner decided to bend a few.
Plans for the car is to strip it out, fit roll cage couple of bucket seats, poly bushes and suspension. This is currently my work car but will be using it for a few track days next year.
James

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    848.5 KB · Views: 46
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    799.3 KB · Views: 43
  Giulietta 940
Welcome James. I think Renbreakers is literally around the corner from me, but I have never been! I am sure I will see you around!

Clio 182
If you need any bits give me a shout, we do have a fair few sports come in from time to time and also stock a lot of bits ready for dispatch.
Do we ever have any local meets round this week? Would be good to meet the local renaults :) I do see a few sports driving round from time to time

Clio PH2 K4M
If you need any bits give me a shout, we do have a fair few sports come in from time to time and also stock a lot of bits ready for dispatch.
Do we ever have any local meets round this week? Would be good to meet the local renaults :) I do see a few sports driving round from time to time

Thanks for the throttle body, works sweet