ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

hello all :D

RenaultSport clio 172 mk1
hi every1 am new to the site, so thought best to say hello :D
i have a 2000, X - clioSport172, will be postin pics asap.
been readin about the best place to get a power cable thru for my amp , thats me next job this weeked,
any1 thought of removin the wiper arms to remove the passenger side slam panel? i was guna do that, but is the bonnet release gromit really the best n easiest way? any1 know where abouts it comes thru on the other side, can u get ur hand to it?

if any1 interested, we have a local club , www.frenchrivals.co.uk

juststarted it up but comin along well, take a look, feel free to join :D

speak soon, Gangsta AL :cool:

Clio 172 mk2
Welcome to CS

Sorry but I know f**k all about stereos/ice so can't help you there....sure someone will come along soon who can help you out:D

RenaultSport clio 172 mk1
hey guys n gals, thanks for all the welcomes, never felt sp special :p
looks like the club is in good spirit! you all seem like good peeps,
Garfy - i like the message, Dude - use that word so much! u just stood out lol :cool:

Well, il go n post in the ice forum, see if i can get the stereo sittin pretty for the weekend :D

cheers guys once again for the welcome . how do u get ya avatars up on the side?? cant do it :(