ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Heko

Well this is embarrassing....

Fitted my Heko Window Deflectors tonight, and I'm having problems!

Fitted them like normal, sticky tape, 2 clips each side, left window for over an hour closed to let them settle and sit properly

Problem is back of the window keeps catching the rear of the wind deflector, and physically can't go past! There's just no space for the window to go past and it just get stuck...

I've fitted them to 3 other cars, with no issues, so can't see it being me...although I can be a bit special at times!

Anybody else had issues fitting Heko's to a Clio Mk2? (182)

I couldn't ever get my 182 to truly accept any wind deflector. Heko and climair. Just wouldn't ever sit correctly. Obviously it can be done but I've no patience

BG182
i had exact same problem, the two pezzy 1cm bits of tape that come on the deflector are not enough i went over the whole edge with double sided, put deflector in, window up, then used some cloths i think as a wedge and sortof stuffed them under deflector from the outside, just to make sure the double sided was in contact with the window seal, then left overnight and has been fine.

182 Inferno
I was having a bit of a problem at first, I just gave it a wobble, pushing it in further.. It doesn't seem to catch now

i found putting the metal clips in the wrong way round messed mine up and ended up snapping when the auto up pushed past it.
the company sent me a new one for free and fitted that with the clip the other way now no problems at all :)