ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

heavy clutch and vague biting point

clio 172 cup
Are all clio 172 182s heavy on the clutch? my gfs fiesta mk6's clutch is so light n is the only thing she hates on my car when she drives it..also the biting point is quite vague, have u found that with urs? also wen drivin fast and liftin the clutch too fast after gear change it can makes a bang sound..would ktecs mounts and dog bone bush sort this?

Evo 6, E92 320d
I prefer the heavy clutch, drove my mums new swift for a week, nearly put my foot throught the floor.

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
lol i end up kicking the floor in most other cars now.

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
lol i end up kicking the floor in most other cars now.

Lol , i know the feeling , if i jump in the works van or have a courtesy car , feels like your gonna put your foot through the floor .

I prefer a heavy clutch , i find it easier to control especially in slow moving traffic .

Trophy #490
I love my clutch! Everyone who's driven my car always comments on how heavy it is but it's great IMO! I drove my mates stripped Punto HGT on Saturday and it felt so light and weird compared to the Trophy. Seems to have a really short travel aswell compared to other cars, she'll easily get used to it though.

DCi
i dont think my clutch is heavy at all. I can't really remember my old corsa but my dad has a kit car with a pinto in and that has a properly heavy clutch so i guess its relative