ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Heater resistor fault

1.2 Dynamique 16v
Hey guys..

I'm experiencing a problem with my heater blowers.

They are stuck on full whack regardless of speed shown on the climate control unit.

I'm told this is because a transistor has gone faulty in the heater resistor.

Is there a guide on here which tells me where it is, in a non sport, and how to fix it/replace the full unit?

If not would someone be kind enough to tell me?

Cheers..

Tom

LiamR172

Scotland - NW
ClioSport Area Rep
heater resistor pack has gone. under the scuttle panel on the drivers side there are 2 plugs. if your looking at the car its the one on the right with the numbers 1-5 on it.

£122 from renault!

Black Sheep
Guy on ebay fixes them for 40 quid thats how I sorted mines. You remove the unit and post it to him.

MINI FJCW
Don't mean to hijack the thread, but better than making a new one. Anyone have an idea of why the heaters won't be blowing air out at all? Fuses are all fine btw.

Don't mean to hijack the thread, but better than making a new one. Anyone have an idea of why the heaters won't be blowing air out at all? Fuses are all fine btw.
Resister pack dead or the fan is dead, run a multimeter to the fan if its got power the motors dead if it doesn't then the resister packs dead.