ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Heater not working

afternoon ladies and gents, some of you may have seen my project thread of my little blue lemon. Most of the little problems have been sorted, now for a harder one. The heater doesn't work on option 1,2 & 4. But 3 works. Slightly. Also, when changing the direction of the heater to blow ( windscreen, feet or face ) it won't turn all the way, I've taken the heater controls out and there's a white cable that controls the heater options but gets stuck

I'm guessing I just need a new heater panel? But it's the white cable that I'm worried about, doesn't seem an easy fix. Any help?

Thanks

afternoon ladies and gents, some of you may have seen my project thread of my little blue lemon. Most of the little problems have been sorted, now for a harder one. The heater doesn't work on option 1,2 & 4. But 3 works. Slightly. Also, when changing the direction of the heater to blow ( windscreen, feet or face ) it won't turn all the way, I've taken the heater controls out and there's a white cable that controls the heater options but gets stuck

I'm guessing I just need a new heater panel? But it's the white cable that I'm worried about, doesn't seem an easy fix. Any help?

Thanks

Forgot to mention it's a 1.2 mark 3 2007 TCE