ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Heater control removal

A grey one
I've searched and can't find anything that actually helps..
I can't get it out.. Ph2 non sport, standard heater controls, need replacing with new ones because all the paint has cracked and come off.
Can anyone help with a photo? Some say there's 2 screws but I can't see any screws relatively close to the heater panel..

help :(

You need to take the radio out to get to the two screws. Then the heater panel kinda pops out and if you shuffle it up towards the glovebox you can take it out.

The 2 torx are above the heater panel inside the head unit you may need to remove a cage if you have an aftermarket stereo.

After that it's a case or wriggling the unit enough so you can get your hands round the back to remove the adjustment wires, they're a bit stubborn too.

Getting the unit out may cause one of the side panels to become loose but if done right you're onto a winner.