ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Heater control panel

Tim.

ClioSport Club Member
My 182 Trophy has a/c delete, and a flaking heater control panel.

Is there any reason why I can't fit a £20 heater control panel (8200147157), which just has the recirc button?

Or do I need to pay 3 times that to buy the control panel with the a/c button (8200147160)?

Apart from the extra button, functionally speaking is there any difference between the two units?

Clio 172 Merc ML55
The mrs dci has a/c but the heater panel has been changed and no longer has the a/c button, everything works fine (obviously minus the air con bit) can't see why yours would be any different to be honest

RMDavis

ClioSport Club Member
I'm doing the same thing Tim! Currently got one on order.

Thought it would be a smart way of replacing my old tatty control panel, and remove a redundant button.

Mine's doing the same thing, massive price difference for one with the A/C button however that's the one I want :(

Clio 172 Merc ML55
@jesus is it one of these you're after?
Screenshot_2016-01-20-21-48-54.png

Clio 172 Merc ML55
It's not mine but I do have one stored away, let me find it and get some photos pm'd to you and go from there if you like?

RMDavis

ClioSport Club Member
Good luck getting the new one in there with out chipping the paint off Tim !!! Still to this day the hardest thing iv ever done :anguished:
I couldn't agree more Chris! I replaced mine last night, and it was a nightmare! I would honestly say its easier to fit a supercharger.

Before...

uploadfromtaptalk1453798668967.jpg

And after...

uploadfromtaptalk1453798687472.jpg

Well worth it though, and I'm chuffed that I managed to get it in without any damage.