ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Heater/Blower/AC Control panel not working at all...

421 Cammed 172
As above, not working at all, have had issues with water getting into the car, thought I had this sorted but as we're getting pretty bad rain this week there's water getting in somewhere and I believe it's got into the wiring of the control panel some how and damaged it.

The control panel doesn't light up at all, doesn't switch on, clock still works so it's not the fuse as I believe they're all on the same fuse?

Can it be anything else or is it a case of a new control panel?

421 Cammed 172
Yea sorry it's a digital panel, iirc it's on the same fuse as the clock and that works, unless there's another fuse I don't know of?

www.renparts.co.uk
We do sell the panels quite often when they have gone completely blank but usually the lights on the buttons still illuminate.

421 Cammed 172
So if the lights still illuminate its more likely to be a fuse? I haven't managed to find a blown fuse yet but saying that I've been pretty busy so haven't had a really thorough look.

Any suggestions on fuses to check?

421 Cammed 172
All fixed, turned out to be the fan fuse which I didn't check because I assumed it was for the radiator fan.

Thanks for your help lads!