ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Headunit 182 Help

2004 AB 182
Hi guys, I am looking at getting a headunit with buit in bluetooth for phone calls when I get my 182 (hopefully this weekend). Just wondering if you have any reccomendations as to which headunits are good to get and also which ones work with the stalk on the sterring wheel??

Renault Clio 172
Hi, to get the aftermarket stereo to work with the stalk you will have to buy an autoleads interface lead & the relevent stereo patch lead, they are about £30 and most good car stereo retailers will advise you which model. Not put one on my 172 yet so not sure on part number. They are usually pretty east to fit.

As for the headunit it's a personnal choice but i've always gone for Pioneer or Kenwood with Pioneer being my top choice, little bit more expensive but worth it.

Hope this helps.