ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Headphones for around £30?

C

Cupster

Sonys are nice. My sennhesiers fell apart. I suspect they are fake! Ebay ftl.

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra VXR
We've had this thread quite recently. I've had Sennheiser, Sony, Kam, Koss... none of them lasted more than a few months. I've now had my Grados for coming on three years! Even though I would say my Koss gave the best sound, the Grados are definitely the way to go if you're serious about your music.

Honda. Tesla Someday
Ive had my pair of sennheisers for over 2 years and they are amazing and work flawlessly! Love my CX300's!

Perrinho

ClioSport Club Member
Splash out the extra money and get some entry level Shure, i have the SE210 and they are amazing, think they can be had for as little as 90 quid now!

Well.. w got some cheap skullcandy ones as thought they might be ok... sounded great but cable was very fragile and you could hear a lot of noise through it!

Tried on and tested some sennheisers and they were good, then tried some Shure ones, but the price was about the same as the nano and well over my budget!

In the end I wnt for Ultimate ears metro-fi 150. Very pleased with the sound quality, bass is good without being too heavy. Mids and highs are very good. Build quality is very good for the price and they have a small hard case too.

Overall.. for under £30 I highly recommend them!

metro.jpg