ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Headlights and Fog lights

Hello im in desperate need of replacing all my light on my 182.

I want all the front to be fully white looking, not blue but id consider it.

Side lights and fog lights are both yellow, need replacement wheres best place? Halfords sell the ultra bright white but dont think there that cheap.

And the HID's are ok i think as standard temp which if im correct at 4300k? Not sure

Some pictures on google show 6000k fully white but others shows 6000k slightly blue.

While others show 4300k kind of yellow...

​Need some solid facts please :)

BoatNonce

ClioSport Club Member
Here's a accurate colour chart (IMO)
Photo%2029-05-2009%2018%2016%2023.jpg

I won't advise you about which bulbs to get a whiter light from your fogs, high beam and sidelights, as I usually go for light output rather than colour so wouldn't be able to give you the best answer on that ;)

Thats fine mate, however im not too fussed if its abit blue not biggy. As long as i can get the fogs to look the exact same who cares.

Ive just been to Halfrauds and maybe im thick but they offered a dipped headlight bulb and a main beam? Isnt it the same bulb?

6000k looks like the obviously choice unless somebody with experience can tell me that 5000k has a perfect white balance.