ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Headlight wobble!

clio 1.2 dynamique
Hi,

I just bought a set of xenon headlights off of a Clio sport and I have to say they look soo much better than the standard unit :D

However the silver area inside the housing seems to move and wobble when I touch it?

For example, if I'm twisting the bit that holds the light bulb in place the silver part will move :s

I don't know an awful lot about these headlights but I'm pretty sure that's not supposed to happen!

Can someone please help and tell me if that's right or not?

Cheers simon

RB 182 FF
Hi Simon, I've tried to seek help on this subject as my passenger side Headlight does the same thing! I had no luck finding out and no response form anyone on here, so not sure where to go from here! I think something has broken inside the light but I have no idea where or how to fix it!:S

clio 1.2 dynamique
Hmm its a tricky one...

The member that I bought them off said they were completely fine, not broken or anything, perfect condition, so that's making me think that it's just the headlight and there nothing wrong. However your saying that it's only your passenger one that's wobbly so the other one is fine so it must be a fault...

It's definitely a strange one...

Black Gold Trophy
They have hinges that they move on in order to allow for adjustment, if it comes off the adjustment motors or off the hinges they wobble