ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

headlight washer jets

Recaro'd 182
My passenger side washer jet is leaking. I am ok to change it on my own. Took the arch liner off and am confident it can be took off without removing the bumper. I assume the rubber hose is just pushed onto the washer jet its not clipped in place or anything?

I have crimped the rubber hose for now so it should stop the leaking till a new part is sourced.

Can someone give me the part number for the passenger side one.
and a price so i have a rough idea before ringing renault, and they rip me off.

Thanks,

Recaro'd 182
Found this through browsing

NUTs: 77 03 033 125 (you need two of these)

Washer: 77 01 207 168 AND 77 01 207 152

I cant remember which part number was for the left or the right side! Just order each part number.

Will update which part number which when renault get back to us.

RS 182
My passenger side washer jet is leaking. I am ok to change it on my own. Took the arch liner off and am confident it can be took off without removing the bumper. I assume the rubber hose is just pushed onto the washer jet its not clipped in place or anything?

I have crimped the rubber hose for now so it should stop the leaking till a new part is sourced.

Can someone give me the part number for the passenger side one.
and a price so i have a rough idea before ringing renault, and they rip me off.

Thanks,
This is annoying & has just started happening to my 182.
It seems to have started in the cold spell but it's a few degrees warmer today.
I just checked & there's still liquid in the reservoir but the washer isn't leaking at the moment.
Could be because it's a few degrees warmer:S

Craig

ClioSport Club Member
  E46 330i tourer
one of mine started leaking again not long ago i think when the weather gets warmer im gonna put blanking plates there. there shite imo

03 RS clio 172 flameR
the ones on th 182 (pos only trophy) are the flat ones which look much better than my pregnant mother nipple washers on my 172