ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Headlight Washer Jet Leaking

Renaultsport Clio 182
Has anyone else had a problem with their headlight washer jet leaking?

I have had my 182 into the garage 4 times to get it fixed and each time within a few days it leaks again. Has anyone had a similar experience and found a way of finally fixing it??

Also, what's the recomended tyre for a 182. It comes with Michelin Pilot Exalto but have read that the Goodyear Eagle F1 is a better tyre. Any thoughts or is it just a case of personal taste?

Cheers

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
I've had both sides replaced, both of them the ball had popped out, been told of ren they pop out under pressure?? One was leaking a day after it had been replaced it stopped a week or so later this is months ago now, and both are spot on now working a ok. I've got pe2's on mine exept 1 there exellant, the eagles i've heard are really good i havn't had them personally though

Not a poxy Renault
mine went in to Renault 7 times before they fixed it. There is a fix, if the garage contacts Renault 'Technical'. Mine did this after the sixth attempt at bodging it themselves. Basically Renault technical advise placing a non-return valve just before each washer jet. My bumper was off 7 times in total, which has cost Renault loads in labour and the problem was solved by a couple of in line valves worth a quid or so.

Mine does it - I just live with it, can't be doing with the rise in blood pressure every time i visit reno