ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Headlight Restoration

Clio 2.0 182
My headlights are looking abit murky and not the best.

What do you recommend the best method to use to clean them up proper?

J

leedsboy

ClioSport Club Member
  Bean 182 + E70 X5
Search for headlight restoration in the forums, been covered many many times

This. There's s**t loads of threads about this.

Main kits that people use is the 3M or the Meguiars kit, but all you need is various grades of wet and dry, some plastic polish and some UV sealant to stop it going back to how it was.

172 Cup
After the restoration, make sure you seal them with some anti-UV product and re-apply it perdiodically otherwise they'll fog up again in furture

KitsonRis

ClioSport Club Member
3M kit is what I used the other month. Great results.
Looking at it now I could have done it again to improve the results further. Been told once they have been done they will need doing regullary but will be easier to do

3M kit is what I used the other month. Great results.
Looking at it now I could have done it again to improve the results further. Been told once they have been done they will need doing regullary but will be easier to do
If you do them right it'll be a few years before you have to do them again.

Yea will do. Mine were really nice when I bought the car but soon turned to haze again within a year
I did some a couple of years ago with AG sealer & Megs wax (I can't remember the product names) they held up well. I re did them yesterday as I knew they could look new again, I used DLUX to seal them this time.