ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Headlight inside?

Clio 182
When fitting my sidelights today I must have pushed too hard and the inside of the headlight has moved...

Can I re attach somehow? Have I broken it?

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
It could be the adjuster/leveler thing. Mine had the same thing and failed MOT for not lining up correctly. Used to just flap about loosely.

If you take the headlight out you should be able to push it back together and it will click back into place how it should.

Not the best description but it kinda makes sense when you have the headlight off the car what needs to be done tbh.

Clio 182
It could be the adjuster/leveler thing. Mine had the same thing and failed MOT for not lining up correctly. Used to just flap about loosely.

If you take the headlight out you should be able to push it back together and it will click back into place how it should.

Not the best description but it kinda makes sense when you have the headlight off the car what needs to be done tbh.
Cheers man that's exactly what it sounds like. Hopefully it can be pushed back together, just means the bumper has to come off AGAIN!

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
This part iirc, it comes apart and should just click back together..

Image369.jpg