ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Headlight correction Scottish lot

Flame Red Delight
Had a few questions about this, so decided that I can offer this service since it's a common thing for the clios.

Have seen what everyone else charges and IMO is overpriced for what the job actually is. Only takes around an hour and a half.

Price is £25-£30 dependant on condition and I can do them if you send them to me also, for return posted it would be £35.

I have done a fair few headlights on clios now and my work is always Perfect.

Thanks again

Callum

Flame Red Delight
Yea its wet sanding with different grades and then machine polish, very simple process but works very well.

clio 172 sport
hi mate im def up for gettin mine done im down in shotts,let me know when you have time and i can meet up with you :)

yeecup

ClioSport Club Member
  mk8Fiesta ST,172 cup
done this myself few weeks ago, its a doddle, wet and dry then machine polish with megs scratch x then some normal polish.

Flame Red Delight
As said it is an easy process I'm just doing it to help people with no access to machine polishers. Pm'd back people who have pmd me.

clio 172 sport
got my headlights done with callum tonight and he did a excellent job!!!!must admit i was impressed with his work and the overall finish.recommend him anytime for his work.spot on :)

Flame Red Delight
Nice to meet you mate glad your happy with the results. Anyone else looking to get them done drop me a pm.