ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Headlight Correction - EM

banther

ClioSport Club Member
Dude, its really simple.

I am (as can be vouched for) the world's BIGGEST spaz when it comes to car things and I got mine looking really good. Took me ages but it really is basic.

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
Just a case of wet sanding them with some fine paper and then polishing them off.

I'm sure Lesley will give you a hand with them if you cant face it though, she's done quite a few sets now.

Dude, its really simple.

I am (as can be vouched for) the world's BIGGEST spaz when it comes to car things and I got mine looking really good. Took me ages but it really is basic.

Hmm, I'm also lazy ;)

Just a case of wet sanding them with some fine paper and then polishing them off.

I'm sure Lesley will give you a hand with them if you cant face it though, she's done quite a few sets now.

Cheers Chip, when are you/Lesley up at notts?

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
Evenings is probably your best chance to get hold of her at the moment as she is working most days (including both days this weekend)