ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Headlight adjuster part number required

Black 172 ph2
Hey,

Does anyone know the part number for the black fixing in the Xenon headlight adjuster that conects to the light? The adjuster itself is working fine but the black rod "like thing" that has the spiral that winds up and down in the adjuster has worn so that i am very limited to the amount i can adjust the beam.

Is this part available or do i need to buy a whole new adjuster?

Cheers in advance guys.

Gooch

BMW M135i
Valeo adjuster is 77 00 840 141 and £41.88ish. Hella adjuster is 77 00 420 737 and £28.99ish.

Only avaliable as a complete unit afaik.

Black 172 ph2
thanks bmh.01

Turns out its not the motor adjuster that is the problem and the internals of the headlight seem to have broke where the light pivits. Take it i will need to buy a new headlight or can i just buy a new casing and put all the internals in that? Not sure how the lights breakdown.

BMW M135i
Thats a commonish problem really, you can just buy a new casing and swap the gubbins over xenon wise but a light casing is £220ish alone new! Probably cost circa £400 for one side complete.