ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Head Unit With A Screen....

Black Clio 182
has anyone got one? if so how much did they pay for it?

what i mean is the head units you can get that have the motorised screen that come out of them. i was thinking of getting one but the price of them is a little to high for my liking. they are around £800 for an alpine one which you can play the music/dvd through the head unit its self.

ITR UKDC2
Bought mine second hand for £450

it had touch screen, MP3 and DVD inc face off.........never got round to fitting the TV thingy to it. sold it with the car in the end was a cool head unit!

it took me 1.5 hours and 3 phone calls to sport182 to fit (only because i wanted it perfect)

DSC02905.gif

pic4.gif

Monaro VXR
Can get a new pioneer one for £600 or a panasonic one for £500. Not heard either of them but there both touch screen etc.

vx220
what make and model did u have zorba and where did u get it from? sounds a good price for that sort of spec.

I picked up an ex-display Clarion touch-screen, 2004 top of the range, for just under £600. Search around, most places will be getting in the 2006 models soon so the 2005 models will be getting sold off cheap to clear