ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Head Gasket 182

182 Cup Racing Blue
Could someone please tell me what parts should be replaced by Ren if your head gasket was to go on your 182 and they were to fix it as if new. If someone could put it in a list that would be great. PS its not my 182!!!!!! thanks in advance.

Lionel Richie
top end gasket set, head bolts, cambelt and pullies/tensioners, aux belt, 2 cam plugs and erm............... i think thats it

182 Cup Racing Blue
Ok.....thanks.....my 182 is getting a new head gasket....Ren paying....I just want to check that they replace everything they should....car has done 23,000 miles....so does this mean I can delay the big 36,000 service. cheers!

Could someone please tell me what parts should be replaced by Ren if your head gasket was to go on your 182 and they were to fix it as if new. If someone could put it in a list that would be great. PS its not my 182!!!!!! thanks in advance.

Ok.....thanks.....my 182 is getting a new head gasket....Ren paying....I just want to check that they replace everything they should....car has done 23,000 miles....so does this mean I can delay the big 36,000 service. cheers!

:S

Lionel Richie
yeah make sure you get a receipt of work done

they might try and reuse the aux belt if they're cowboys, the cambelt should be changed