ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

HDR

RIP Dan
I don't generally like it but after seeing Brazos pic yesterday with a touch of HDR I am interested. What do you use to do it? I have look ed at the app store and seen loads but SImply HDR looks good, and cheap!!

Any recommendations?

I used Niksoft Hdr effects pro. Imo HDR for the sake of it is gash but like any tool, use it to suit you and it van work well.

RIP Dan
I know mate but I am sure I see pics on here with just a tiny bit and it makes them look awesome. I fcuking hate the false looking HDR stuff.

I might ask my mate about better processing without it.

The same image below has been created in 2 different ways, firstly a hdr triple exposure. I don't like it, its artificial looking although has a gothic edge to it. Secondly the image was created by exposing for the sky and then pulling some information back from the under exposed raw file in lightroom. This method.of processing suits this image better imo.

6093215998_ebca083319_z.png

Donnington HDR Sunrise by Brazo76, on Flickr

6093113642_46c2833bb1_z.png

Donnington Sunrise by Brazo76, on Flickr

RIP Dan
What HDR prog do you use Brazo?

I know what you mean but still wouldn't mind a play with HDR.