ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

HDR´d 182

Clio 182 BG
Hey,

today cleaned my Clio and get out to get some Pics, edited them with Photomatix to get some HDR´s

qj6l6jo2.png

p8qtl3qz.png

vizptbry.png

cga9ryth.png

awmfakqn.png

2ohkzpjd.png

5cnyx9tc.png

btw: put the track wheels on, going down to the Nordschleife this weekend

Fabian

TTRS & V50
Love the car, i dont think the wheels suit it though, suit more the euro scene but hey.

Photomatrix fucked the quality of photos ?

Clio 182 BG
no Irfanview does...dunno why i think because of the pic are now .gif instead of .jpeg

maybe the wheels don´t suit but to burn them down they are good enough:D

Clio 182 BG
cold air feed is in progress, until then the fogs are in their place, after the winter i will put it all together

TheEvilGiraffe

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
That looks awesome ! I need some carbon mirrors in my life...

Wheels are perhaps not the best to suit that car, but maybe with a bit of tyre-gel it would blend in a bit better.. black car, black wheels.. grey rubber. Why don't they actually make tyres black FFS ? :boring: Anyway, no one will tell when burning round the 'ring !

/Giraffe

Clio 182 BG
thank you,

and yes that are track wh***s, they don´t need to be black they need to glue on track:D

Last edited:
  "Navy" N17 TWO
Love the car, and the wheels :)

Pics 5 + 7 get my vote, oh and I like the interior shot too :cool: