ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

hd-dvd's

what are the must haves? since they are very cheap now i bought a 360 hd-dvd drive for £28 including a film

anyway i now have
the hitcher
Full metal jacket
batman begins
transformers
chronicals of riddick
First blood
bourne identity
bourne supremecy
bourne ultimatum
blade runner

not bad since sunday lol

anyway what else is there

Ex Ph-Quick
i bought 40 HD-DVD from ebay for £300 sold 21 of them on ebay for £275.

19 Hd-DVD's for £25 can't be bad!!!

i am watching season 1 of hero's on hdvd on ebay now

matrix good shout
i have never gained a genuine collection of films so quickly most i paid was 23 and that was for all 3 bourne films

A money pit
Make sure you get "The Ultimate Matrix Collection", its the 5 disc version! The mummy collection oh and planet earth.

BMW e46 320 Ci Sport
i was going to do this...but i figured i wouldn't be bothered with it in a few years having to have the 360 around all the time for it etc.

oh i agree but its just for now and i can sell it later :) and im sure there will be some more dual format players around soon

dk

911 GTS Cab
if you like heroes then the box set is a must, its amazing for a tv show.

As said above, the matrix boxset is good

hot fuzz, the kingdom, superman returns, the departed, king kong, children of men, serenity, all amazing picture, first class.

Mercedes C Class Sport
Will these play on standard dvd players? And whats the difference comapred with blueray?

Nike Lunar Elite's

hot fuzz, the kingdom, superman returns, the departed, king kong, children of men, serenity, all amazing picture, first class.

The Departed is Blu-Ray or SD only!

Astra CDTI SRI
Play.com have got a few HD-dvd's for £7.99

Carlito's Way and The Thing being 2 of the better ones.

dk

911 GTS Cab

The Departed is Blu-Ray or SD only!
ok, i will need to remove it form its red box and get hold of a spare bluray case then and try it on my ps3, seemed to play on my hd-dvd player ok though, must have imagined i watched it;)