ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

HD Benchmark Calibration Disc

Has anyone got one of these they'd be willing to post out for me to borrow? Just bought 2 new TV's for the new house and now we're moved in I need to sort them out [emoji41]

I can cover P&P of course, just a shout before I go and spend £30 on a disc I'll use maybe 3 times....... Ever. [emoji58]

JonnyK

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  500 Bhp Golf R 7.5
maybe someone has calibrated your make and model of TV on AVFORUMS profesionally as posted the calibration settings? might be worth a look.

maybe someone has calibrated your make and model of TV on AVFORUMS profesionally as posted the calibration settings? might be worth a look.

Yeah they have fella, so I've got the colour settings, gamma etc but haven't been able to calibrate contrast, brightness etc for my room. It's gonna be quite difficult because there will be 2 different light sources (day/night) so I need to set it somewhere in the middle.