ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hazard Lights

Clio Sport 172
ok so ive read a few forums on here with people having a similar problem... my hazard lights seem to come on automatically. like i woke up the other morning and they were on, so i simply turned them off. its starting to occur more regularly now. the difference ive noticed from other people's problems is that they cant turned theres off, whereas i can... obviously i have a problem because they come on without me pressing the button.
anyone have any idea's??
please help. thank you

Clio Sport 172
are they easy to change? ive no idea where id start....
also where could i get one from?
thanks

AGH the sl*g
local scrap yard, or ebay and yep the panel with it in pops out unplug wire block and remove switch from panel (nip sides and push) trhen reverse to fit

I'm one of the ones who has had this problem... And the problem has started up again.

Change the button first. In my case this didn't work, there's something wrong with my alarm unit which is causing the hazards to keep coming on... Pain in the arse!!