ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

haynes manual

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
vomboy 172 said:
yeh thats what i found......they must have done one for the clio sports. I will be GOBSMACKED if no-one has a manual out there for us!!!

They don't have one for the sports mate . And they never will , not enough sports were sold compared to the standard vehicle so it wouldn't be cost effective to print one specifically for the sports . Edde sent me a pdf for the 172 , if you want it pm your e mail address and i'll send it to you .

Never was enough depmand for a 172 book but there not much diofferent than the normal book so get them and if you want the file on 172 bits email me and I'll send it to you. I've got one on the Cup but since it only covers cup bits unless people particularly ask for it I don't send it out.

I've sent the file to the three email addresses on this page.

R

Rebecca

I remember being a bit p*d off about that as I wanted to buy one for David as one of his small christmas presents last year but I got him the haynes man manual instead. I guess it wouldn't be popular enough to print now you come to mention it.

Rebecca

clio 172
edde said:
Never was enough depmand for a 172 book but there not much diofferent than the normal book so get them and if you want the file on 172 bits email me and I'll send it to you. I've got one on the Cup but since it only covers cup bits unless people particularly ask for it I don't send it out.

I've sent the file to the three email addresses on this page.

i have ordered the haynes manual for the normal clios, to cover the 02 car, im sure some bits will be the same.....the reason i wanted it at the minute is to take my fog lights out, as they are not working so wanted to test them electrically....they must be covered in the haynes as ive seen them on other clios(none sports)

very intersting pdf though edde, im sure it will come in very handy one day...cheers

edgerfs said:
Why not just put it online and stop things from getting out of control :|
Its not allowed to be as its copywriten to Renault. However if if you put your details up on the net or PM me, someone reads my messages and forwards the file which is property of Renault to you. The club would want no involvment in sharing of illlegal files from Renault.

Munchkin said:
Hi edde - can you email me a copy too please at
joeyhayes@ntlworld.com

Will it have info on the phase 1 172 as well?
Thanks
Did I send you the file I've forgotten and deleted my sent items.
The file is for the phase 1 the phase 2 cars are almost the same though so the stuff is the same.