ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

haynes manual!! does not show RS

black 172 ph2
hay guys bought myself a new Haynes manual for my 02 172 from halfords, was shocked to find out when i got home that it doesnt cover 172,182 or V6.
Now my question to you all is, is there a different one for RS or can this Manual still be used, only really want it for basic maintance and services to to save money.
If the answer is no and i need a RS Haynes manaual, do hanynes do one or not or where would one find one?

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
There isn't a Haynes manual for the 1*2's or V6 and there won't be one . It wouldn't be worth their while to produce as one the sales of these cars is only small compared to the normal Clios .

Ktec'd 1.2 16v Sport
I have similar prob, The 16v engine isn't covered in the Phase1 manual.

Anyone got any links etc to help

Last edited:
I have a 172 sort of supliment for the clio drop me an email and when i can get my old hard drive working i'll send you a copy

eddeuk at yahoo.co.uk