ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Haynes Breakfast Club

Peugeot 308
I pretty much live by Haynes.

Never been to one of there breakfast clubs but could make the effort if anyone else fancies it?

E46 M3 & UR Quattro
I was intending to go along but decided to go to the Supercar Breakfast Club at Goodwood instead now.

Quite a small breakfast club this morning.

Good selection of clios though, 2 v6's a trophy and a cup.

Good to see you and the other Clio's on Sunday Ian, and following your 172 Cup back to Taunton made the return journey more interesting. It would be great if a few more Clio's were able to make any of the future breakfast clubs.

A few of the pictures I took:

ibe4x0.jpg

2wrkcqg.jpg

2nir6ec.jpg

2r6gmfc.jpg

- William.

clio 172 cup
Don't forget it's breakfast club this Sunday .
If you want to make it a day out its also british superbikes at Thruxton.

clio 172 cup
No it's not a cliosport meet, it's organised by haynes museum but it's open to all and there are normally a few clios there each time.

clio 172 cup
Are any of you planning on heading to the haynes motoring museum ( yeovil somerset) for breakfast club this Sunday?

They normally get a good mix of new/old cars and there's the museum to have a look around plus a fry up in the cafe.

clio 172 cup
What sort of time? I could bring my filthy Mini down for abit :weary:
Anytime in the morning.
If your there 9ish you should get a space in front of the museum after 10 it's a bit of a gamble although saying that i doubt it will be mega busy tomorrow.
I'm getting there for 10.

Peugeot 308
Went, stayed for 10 minutes, got bored and left.

A gathering of people huddled into there small groups gazing at old TVR's...Not very sociable.

clio 172 cup
Really ?
Me and will 172 cup have been to a few and there's always been a really varied selection of cars.
Off the top of my head a mini club , ford rs club , porsche club have all turned up to various meets as well as everyone else from american custom cars, ferraris , classic cars right down to our clios.

You do have to mill around a bit and talk to people about there cars, it's not like they put on a welcoming party to meet and greet you for turning up.

BG Clio 182
I will bring out the new 182 to the first one of the year! The Genesis is in storage for the winter. The GT86 guys are normally the most talkative for some reason.