ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hayabusa mini ride!

Was taken out in a z-cars haybusa mini yesterday- Awesome!

http://s281.photobucket.com/albums/kk224/OllieC172/?action=view&current=31052009026.flv

th_31052009031.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
  Meg R26 + Mk4 GTTDI
Very nice. Thats how it should be done. None of this OTT exterior styling giving away that it might be something special

Swift Sport
Wow... If I were a multi-millionaire I'd still have to have a Hayabusa Mini locked up in my garage somewhere!!

Anyone know what the performance figures are meant to be on these things??

Meg R26 + Mk4 GTTDI
Wow... If I were a multi-millionaire I'd still have to have a Hayabusa Mini locked up in my garage somewhere!!

Look at the z cars website. Cant remember what it is. Just google z cars and should be the first one

Ph1 Clio V6, Ph2 172

Ive been into Mini's for years and have recently been developing one of the most powerful A seires motors going (300+bhp) but it was originaly fitted with an R1 in the front. These things kick ass!!! Youll be looking around 0-60 in 5 seconds with the standard R1 engine and around 4.5 with the Hyerbusa. Z cars curently sell a Mini Monte Carlo and with an N/a 1400 Busa engine it does 0-60 in 2.8 seconds. Ive seen a 500bhp Turbo Busa engine in the back of a mini before but im not sure the stats on that. What people do to Mini's really does open peoples eyes up. Just to put it into perspective, a Mini Miglia with 140/150bhp and 10" wheels/slicks can do 0-60 in 3.5 seconds..........so start stripping those clio's and start loosing weight!!! lol

More poke than viagr
Ive been into Mini's for years and have recently been developing one of the most powerful A seires motors going (300+bhp) but it was originaly fitted with an R1 in the front. These things kick ass!!! Youll be looking around 0-60 in 5 seconds with the standard R1 engine and around 4.5 with the Hyerbusa. Z cars curently sell a Mini Monte Carlo and with an N/a 1400 Busa engine it does 0-60 in 2.8 seconds. Ive seen a 500bhp Turbo Busa engine in the back of a mini before but im not sure the stats on that. What people do to Mini's really does open peoples eyes up. Just to put it into perspective, a Mini Miglia with 140/150bhp and 10" wheels/slicks can do 0-60 in 3.5 seconds..........so start stripping those clio's and start loosing weight!!! lol

Yeah, i am also a big fan of the classic (TRUE!!!) Mini's. The Z car Mini's are quite well priced considering the performance you are getting.

...only problem is that i probably wont get insured on one for about 20 years lol! and by that time i may not want one.

I have seen a red mini with two R1 engines in the rear that used to come up to the pub but havnt seen him for a few years.
Does anyone know if anyone has tried to put the hayabusa v8 in a mini yet?

Ph1 Clio V6, Ph2 172
I very much doubt it. The powertec V8's require a transaxle so cost mega bucks and in general very very few mini owners wish to spend that on them. I pulled the plug on mine when the motor and box started to reach 14k. I'd have ended up rebuilding it every 500 miles too. Thats why the motorbike conversion is so popular. Utter reliability for bugger all money.