ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hawwo!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

welshname

ClioSport Club Member
tits-or-gtfo.jpg

trophy #50
I'm not allowed any time off in may!!!
Fuukkkk that!!
I'm deffo goin night before fitp..
Tryin to convince Darrin to have another hot tub gathering again =]
I haven't seen yu since fitp, as I wasn't at ford fair.
I do miss u my cuddley sheep xxx

trophy #50
Not at all. I just found loads of new lols x
Right now... I'm very much the tucked up in bed sick type x

Because of Mace?

The itching goes away after a while, but the lust for another dinner date with Petey never dissipates.

Clio
FLOL, not guilty!

I'm a gentleman. We'd have dinner. I'd cook. We'd watch a film her choice. I'd massage her feet. Tell her how beautiful she is. Its just standard dinner dating with me.

Her parents would love me. We should date.

Listerine & Poledo
Mace, the more I read, the more you sound like......

:)

Last edited by a moderator:
  trophy #50
If u touched my feet ud get booted in the face.
Lol!!!!!
Mace I do wonder though... Do u call yourself mace due to people looking at u and having a similar reaction to having actual mace in their eyes?

I am of course joking.. Don't think I'm a b**ch. I'm merely hinting that I have no idea what u look like!

Ps: my parents would hate u... They hate me lol!!!!!!!

Clio
If u touched my feet ud get booted in the face.
Lol!!!!!
Mace I do wonder though... Do u call yourself mace due to people looking at u and having a similar reaction to having actual mace in their eyes?

I am of course joking.. Don't think I'm a b**ch. I'm merely hinting that I have no idea what u look like!

Ps: my parents would hate u... They hate me lol!!!!!!!

You've obviously never had me touch your feet. Most girls say what you did to start with. You'll be begging me to suck your toes come the end.

I'll see if I can dig a picture of myself out. It will probably be one taken on my iPhone4 though.

trophy #50
Wow ur pretty hot!
unfortunately ... Sainsburies (apparently I can't spel) is a bit upper class for me..
If u take me out .. Can we go Iceland?

Clio
Wow ur pretty hot!
unfortunately ... Sainsburies (apparently I can't spel) is a bit upper class for me..
If u take me out .. Can we go Iceland?

I'll send a cold shiver down your spine. I shop in Iceland sometimes. Apparently thats why Mums go to iceland.

trophy #50
I'm not a mum though... Hmm lol!!
and I hate kids... It's bad enough with two dogs
Let alone somethin than can argue back!!

clio sport 182
haha must say this has been a awsome read. dnt worry im also a newbi but by the lucks of it ur not worried at all lol. wer was the pic of ur fez taken? looks alot like the parking at oulton park (close to me) but then again could be anywhere considering its jst grass and trees lol

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
I like this girl.

Hi, I'm Jason, I enjoy long walks in the park and anal.

trophy #50
Lol grass and treeees..
It was actually in my work car park on my lunch break in the summertiiiime.

Lookin thru the site it appears alot of members have had zetec essesess at one time.
=] I do miss slut. She did me
Proud.. Shame she was too slow really.

Lol paint special!? I thoght it was a photo!!!!

And another pic for good measure
51669ea6-cb10-4795.jpg

welshname

ClioSport Club Member

actually i gave him the nickname after our first encounter. he did me brook back mountain style over the bonnet of a ph1 172.

the name was given in refference to his penis consisting of a long sturdy shaft and a large, hard rounded end.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQpinwpC0r0vNkTUsEMKFxSS88KetGYZcbEEIGP3A5P4tifCO01SQ&t=1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.