ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Having trouble finding an exhuast

Hi guys, I'm going to be upgrading my 1.2 16v Clio to a 1.2 16v Clio TCE turbo ;)

My problem is I cannot for the life of me find any exhuasts, apart from a few on eBay mostly universal or 1/2 custom made ones from FastLane.

If I put my current car on there. Hundreds come up. Is it a case of I would need one custom made costing £££'s?

Cheers guys

clio rs 182
Probably & I wouldn't worry about exhausts been costly when converting an n/a motor to turbo...ecu & fueling set ups make exhausts look like small change.

R3k1355

Absolute wetter.
ClioSport Club Member
Custom exhaust is always an option, often not that expensive either.

Better than trying to make a bunch of universal s**t fit and hacked everything about in the process.

Custom exhaust is always an option, often not that expensive either.

Better than trying to make a bunch of universal s**t fit and hacked everything about in the process.

^ do that. I had one on a Bravo HGT (stop sniggering!) cost £300 and the 5 pot motor sounded amazing with it.

Out it personal experience what kind of price? I see you put £300 but was the a run of the mill or custom made to your expectations

Thanks guys!

Clio_fool

ClioSport Club Member
They use of the shelf silencers and pipes /bends and build it on your car. I think they give lifetime guarantee too. It's worth looking into as your only other option is probably a shiny tailpipe bolt on from halfords!

They use of the shelf silencers and pipes /bends and build it on your car. I think they give lifetime guarantee too. It's worth looking into as your only other option is probably a shiny tailpipe bolt on from halfords!

Sounds good, will have to look into it when I get the car, looking at similar Exhuast style to the 197

I'll skip the Halfords thanks :) haha