ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Havent checked in for a while..new toy arrived

ExigeV6|Q5|DS3|Fiat
After surviving a couple of years in a TVR T350t without any 'big' bills, I've changed for something a little different. A standard Exige S. Only done 300 miles in it so far due to the weather but first impressions are very good indeed. Obviously doesnt quite have the noise and drama as the TVR but certainly as quick (4.1s to 60, 9.98s to 100) in a straight line and seems to be much quicker round corners. Supercharger whine is very addictive and the semi slicks seem to stick well. My insurance includes 6 track days cover so looking forward to some track days at Brands.

exiges5.jpg

exiges4.jpg

exiges3.jpg

exiges2.jpg

exiges1.jpg

Nimbus Megane R26
aaron I don't even know you, and im not being funny...but I hate you. :( Haha lovely car in a stunning colour. hero.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Absolutely awesome mate always had a soft spot for these, funnily enough it was actually my dream car as a child (bit of a lame dream car I know!)

I would love to own one someday purely as a weekend toy.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Awesome. Always loved the Exige. Guy local to me used to use his as a daily. Rain, snow, the lot. Looked epic in Red.

Proper car.

ExigeV6|Q5|DS3|Fiat
Lovely car.... Take it business is still going well.

Hi Coby, its been tough but still battling through. Still have a softspot for the RS Clio's, so tempted for a Trophy considering they are now such great value, strip it out, would be fun on track.

Waitey

ClioSport Club Member
  Alpina D3, AC Cobra
I tried one after my last TVR Tamora (yes Aaron i bought another!)and it felt like I was driving through treacle!

ExigeV6|Q5|DS3|Fiat
I tried one after my last TVR Tamora (yes Aaron i bought another!)and it felt like I was driving through treacle!

Hi Craig, yes I remember seeing a post on PH of your Tamora, brave boy, surely the risk factor of an S6 needing a rebuild was enough the first time round?!! The Exige is so much easier to attack the corners as apposed to waiting for the rear to start overtaking you if you put the power down to early, surely a quicker a-b car. What you driving now?

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
Gorgeous colour, trumped me by getting a S though!

Hi Steve, yes I remember seeing a post on PH of your Tamora, brave boy, surely the risk factor of an S6 needing a rebuild was enough the first time round?!! The Exige is so much easier to attack the corners as apposed to waiting for the rear to start overtaking you if you put the power down to early, surely a quicker a-b car. What you driving now?

;)

Car looks superb. Perfect colour!

ExigeV6|Q5|DS3|Fiat
quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by Waitey
quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by aaronc
Hi Steve, yes I remember seeing a post on PH of your Tamora, brave boy, surely the risk factor of an S6 needing a rebuild was enough the first time round?!! The Exige is so much easier to attack the corners as apposed to waiting for the rear to start overtaking you if you put the power down to early, surely a quicker a-b car. What you driving now?

;)

Car looks superb. Perfect colour!

Sorry WTF did I get Craig from?? Yes STEVE!

Yes I held out for this colour, didnt fancy a lime green or orange, although I can see the appeal.