ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Have you seen anything like it!

1.4 Maxim (Breaking!)
clio2.jpg

clio3.jpg

Most bizarre clio ive seen!

An orange one
they aint meant to be i dont think..they are also un even sizes..

its f**king shocking...no wonder mynheer went bust

modifying is a mugs game...take it from personal experience

Hondata'd EP3 Type R
lol thats mynheers!

The went bust for some reason???? cant think why?

btw 18s on the back, but 17s on front? lazy b******s!

impreza sti prodrive
think i saw that in chav power when i was about 14.....im ashamed to say :(

ditto. but tbh. there has been alot of money spent on that & it was/is someones pride & joy & is/was very clean so if it is kept it that way there is no way i could take the piss out of it...;)

Lol the word Myneer should strike fear into everyones hearts when heard.

Every car that has come out of there hands looks like a collaboration between Stevie Wonder and David Blunkett.

An orange one
few years now..

last thing i heard from my saxo sports club days..they had a customers saxo in (guy called john ketchins) and it was never completed, was meant to be the first UK saxo on 20's at the time this was quite an acchievement as others were still trying to fit 18's lol

anyways..he worked in the army or something so was abroad alot..and I never heard what happened to the car again.. :(

civic type R rear lights? nice..

what the f**k is with the wing mirrors as well.

an utter bag of donkey droppings..

heres some more of it:

5.jpg

6.jpg

give this company a widebirth on this evidence, if my car came back like that id take em to trading standards.!!

changed name to C&N Customs now, wonder why..

Last edited:
i bet its only a 1.2 lol
Originally it was a 1.2 - but I believe it had a renault 5 gt turbo engine fitted into it.

The exhaust pipes weren't even the same.

I also think that it under went another paint job after the 'incredible hulk' abomination !

It was featured in 'Revs' or something like that (car mag which featured crappy cars) - just like maxy p etc.

Megane 225 Cup
That car is real and lives down the road from me, its got a 2.0ltr turbochardged engine. It was a show car for some audio shop.