ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

have you named your car?

Clio 1.6 16v 2002
just wondering how many people actually name their car and who has the funniest name?

mine is called CLIVE, as the end of the reg is CLV :rasp:
you loves it lol

Clio 1.6 16v 2002
just wondering how many people actually name their car and who has the funniest name?

mine is called CLIVE, as the end of the reg is CLV :rasp:
you loves it lol

would like to mention i didnt name it the gf did and it made me laugh so kept it

ALBI 197 Sonic MKII
My mate named mine, and my green dynamique was dubbed 'the green goblin' by another.

Elise S1 B&C 140
I havent bothered but based on a few posts in here my number plate starts with KM so it could be a Kim/Kimberley

Wont be calling it that though :rasp:

Petrol Blue 182.
lol mines called Rose, couz a girl gave me a fake rose and put it in the sun visor and its stayed there lol

Edit - everyones puttin there car names in there profile bit now lol

Impreza WRX
My ex named mine Roberto Carlos - The Renault Clio............

This after she name hers Marco Carlos -the Mini Cooper.

That just pushed me over the edge - so i got shut of her !

Willy + Modus DCi
its quite obviously Chloe the clio and willy the williams. willy is awesome......"just going for a ride in willy" or "just off to clean willy"

childish but fun.

Clio 1.6 16v 2002
its quite obviously Chloe the clio and willy the williams. willy is awesome......"just going for a ride in willy" or "just off to clean willy"

childish but fun.

and if its you car you could even say "off to clean my willy" lol

Never above 25mpg
If we were going on the end of numberplates mine would be called FART!

A girl I know named it Chloe and a guy has named it Bluebell cause of the colour.

I myself havent named it, pretty girly

Clio 1.6 16v 2002
lol at this, why do people do it? i know im one to talk as i start this thread off but why lol

Sash

ClioSport Club Member
  A Yellow One
Yep all of em!

Tractor
Bacon (the infamous mk1!)
Skyblue
Serje
Amber - current

Dad's cars;

Howler
Kentucky Yucky Fried Chicken